If you’re looking for a meaningful, satisfying career where you can truly transform lives, then you have come to the right place! At Yoli, you will have the opportunity to work for a rapidly-growing, exciting company while helping people make positive lifestyle changes. With our friendly and welcoming company culture, working for Yoli isn’t just another job—you truly become part of a team that is dedicated to improving lives all over the world.
We would love to have you join the Yoli team! Check our list of available careers and take the first step toward a new, meaningful career today!
Click the titles below for more information.
Yoli is seeking multiple Bilingual Customer Service Representatives to join our fun, positive and successful team. Yoli Sales and Service agents receive inbound calls to assist distributors and customers with product questions, sign-ups, orders, commissions plan, problem resolution, and other customer service related questions. Some outbound calling to update account information, promote products, and follow-up on problem resolution issues is included. Some agents also assist our customers through e-mail. Representatives actively promote Yoli products with most customer contacts.
What Yoli Offers:
- Opportunity for 3 raises within the first year of employment
- Opportunity for additional monthly bonuses based on performance.
- Opportunity to work from home after 90 days for qualified agents
- Medical Coverage for full time employees after 60 days
- 401(k) Plan for everyone
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for full time employees
- Paid Holidays
- Free Company Product per month
- Fitness Membership Reimbursement
- Rotating, part time shifts available. Monday through Friday. No weekends!
- Receive inbound calls from distributors and customers and respond to questions regarding company policies, products, commissions, and events.
- Provide exceptional customer service to distributors and customers.
- Maintain call quality standards as outlined on the call quality review form.
- Promote Yoli products/events on customer calls.
- Correctly log all calls/transactions.
- Apply training received to job functions.
- Work to achieve team and individual customer service goals.
- Any other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Education and Experience
- Fluent Spanish/English bilingual skills
- 1 or more years work experience
- Call center or customer service experience (network marketing preferred, but not required).
- Type 40 wpm, 10-key, basic PC skills (Microsoft applications).
- Positive attitude is a necessity.
- Professional phone manners and strong communication skills.
- Ability to cooperate with people and communicate with customers politely
- Ability to handle high-stress situations.
- Must be able to sit or stand at a desk throughout shift
If you are interested in applying please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Bilingual Customer Service Rep”.
Yoli is seeking a part-time or full-time Warehouse Assistant. The Warehouse Assistant/Order Picker is responsible for picking, pulling and preparing daily orders for shipment, including loading and unloading inventory on and off delivery trucks. The successful candidate will be able to work quickly and safely with great attention to detail.
What Yoli Offers:
- 401(k) Plan
- Free Company product
- Education reimbursement
- Opportunity for a raise and bonus after 30 days of employment
- Fun and friendly environment
- New and clean Distribution Center to work in
- Picks orders in an efficient and accurate manner
- Packages orders for shipping
- Receive orders
- Loads inventory onto delivery trucks
- Unloads inventory from delivery trucks
Knowledge, Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Understand how to navigate the net
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift 30 pounds frequently, bending, twisting and standing during work shift (up to ten hours at a time)
- Ability to do work that is repetitious and detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in applying please send a resume to email@example.com with “Warehouse Assistant” as the title.
The Director of Marketing will skillfully blend targeted traditional marketing with digital, specifically expanding efforts in sales, brand development, display advertising, search marketing, social marketing, and email marketing. The best candidate for this position will have exceptional writing and communication skills and an ability to adapt to various project types and timelines.
Essential Job Functions
- Collaboratively direct marketing and communications to ensure maximum outreach potential, brand identity and marketing consistency.
- Maximize Marketing team performance against pre-defined Key Indicators.
- Manage marketing personnel, including training, coaching, and evaluating, to enhance organizational success.
- Manage marketing projects: work cross-functionally, manage deadlines, budgets, metrics, and project parameters.
- Develop promotional materials that effectively communicate the value of product and services offered
- Drive overall digital/web marketing efforts, including social media.
- Develop content for and oversee the ongoing needs of the website
- Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies
- Coordinate and deliver email messaging and campaigns
- Create printable material for events and swag
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives
- Develop marketing communications campaigns
- Manage the creation and content of training and sales videos
Other Job Functions
- Prioritizes work and assignments appropriately in an efficient manner.
- Works well under pressure. Some responsibilities may be time-sensitive and under tight deadlines.
- Maintains a high level of professionalism.
- Is reliable and punctual for committed events and schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Master’s preferred), in Marketing, Business, or Communications.
- A deep understanding of marketing best practices, and implementation strategy framework.
- 5+ years of prior experience required, with evidence of success in marketing execution and strategy
- Management experience required.
- Computer literate with a strong background in Windows applications
- Demonstrated understanding of web design and HTML web development
- Strong verbal and written communication, including excellent writing and editing skills Proficiency in MS Office Suite, (specifically PowerPoint and Excel).
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and basic video editing software
- Excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills required to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to communicate and negotiate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Analytical and capable of identifying alternative solutions and the strengths and weaknesses of each.
- Able to work well under stress and with tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of business and management principles correlating with procurement, manufacturing and inventory management.
- Knowledge of travel, events management, costing and purchasing.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism in a fast-paced environment
- Able to sit or stand and work at a computer for long periods of time
- Extensive repetitive hand/wrist movements (telephone console and computer keyboard)
- Ability to do work that is repetitious and very detail-oriented
- Able to travel frequently, international travel required
Yoli is looking for an experienced video producer to help us create enterprise-quality videos that highlight our personality, products, and community. The ideal candidate will have solid storytelling skills and experience with video production, directing, cinematography, editing, writing, sound design, and motion graphics.
Essential Job Functions
- Create engaging, relevant video content for all social media outlets
- Collaborate with the marketing team in the creation of internal and external video content
- Operate and maintain camera and audio equipment using standard industry practices
- Coordinate locations, props, talent, and other resources needed for successful shoots
- Maintain brand integrity across all media as determined by the Marketing Manager
- Find creative ways to tell compelling stories and highlight the Yoli products and community
- Stay up-to-date with emerging video technologies and standard industry practices
- Demonstrate excellent editing instincts and strong motion graphics skills
- Communicate effectively and work well with various personality types
- Additional duties as assigned by Marketing Manager
Other Job Functions
- Manage multiple tasks at any given time
- Work independently with limited supervision
- Prioritize work and assignments appropriately in an efficient manner
- Maintain frequent communication with the marketing manager
- Willing to travel and work various Yoli corporate events
- Reliable and punctual for committed events and schedules
Knowledge, Education, and Experience
- Degree in film production, digital media, design, photography, or applicable field
- 1-3 years of experience producing videos as a director, cinematographer, editor, producer, or equivalent
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Web literate and experienced with various online video sharing resources such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, and Instagram.
- Prior work with multilevel marketing companies a plus
WORKING CONDITIONS AND OTHER INFORMATION:
- Sit or stand and work at a computer for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 60 lbs
- Able to do work that is very repetitious and detail-oriented